Royal Canin for cats has many varieties. Each type of product corresponds to a stage of development of the pet cat. So you have to buy the right to help them grow better.
As everyone knows, Royal Canin is one of many world-famous cat and dog food brands. This company is based in France and is one of the leading names in the field of cat food production today. Royal Canin products are trusted and used by the majority of dog and cat owners around the world.
The quality of Royal Canin’s product lines is evident. They are full of nutrition, easy to use, easy and suitable for the busy work of many people.
Based on my experience raising Bosses, I will introduce you to some Royal Canin product lines for cats that are suitable for each stage of their development.
Royal Canin products for cats
1. Royal Canin mother and baby cat
You may not know, an adult cat has to go through the first 12 months, of which the most nutritious period to grow is from 1 to 4 months.
After this period, the cat’s immune system received from mother’s milk gradually decreases, instead, the cat’s body will adapt to produce immunity for the first time.
Furthermore, this is also the time when the cat’s musculoskeletal system and teeth begin to develop strongly. Therefore, it is extremely necessary to supplement the nutrition of domestic cats during this period.
Understanding this demand, the Royal Canin cat food brand has researched and launched the Royal Canin Mother & Baby Cat line of products.
Royal Canin Mother and Baby Cat. Ảnh Internet
- Mother & baby cat is a product developed based on studies that evaluate the nutritional needs of cats in the period from January to April and the period of gestation and lactation.
- This line of products is designed to be small, easy to chew so kittens can easily transition from food to dry food, and suitable for immature digestive systems. At the same time, it is also a great supplement for lactating cats.
- Helps develop the cat’s digestive system to the maximum
- The immune system is enhanced thanks to the antioxidant compounds and vitamins necessary for the development of kittens.
Ingredients: Chicken meat, brown rice, corn, chicken fat, dehydrated egg, wheat flour, dehydrated beet pulp, anchovy oil (provides EPA/DHA), soybean oil, yeast, dried yeast, rosemary extract and calendula (rosemary – calendula), vitamins (A, B1, B2, B6, B9, B12, C, D, D3 and E), and minerals (mineral salts, zinc, copper, calcium, biotin), taurine, L-carnitine )
2. Royal Canin Kitten Food (4 to 12 months)
This is a line of products used for cats in the period from 4 to 12 months, during this period their growth rate slows down a bit but their level of activity and ability increase. This means that cats must receive adequate nutrition for muscle and bone development.
Kitten by Royal Canin for cats. internet photos
Royal Canin Kitten Kitten products provide complete nutrition for healthy cats. The nutritional ingredients of the product and the diet are extensively researched and tested before they are released to consumers.
- Royal Canin Kitten provides domestic cats with the vitamins and minerals necessary for their growth. Especially the digestive system is still immature.
- In addition, the size of the kitten is small, so cats can easily chew and swallow.
3. Royal Canin InDoor (Cats >12 months)
With Western cat breeds, they are very lazy to exercise and run, making the cat’s food digestion process slower, the intestinal tract is difficult to digest, affecting the excretory system. This is the main cause of the bad smell in their droppings. In addition, the habit of licking their hair to clean their bodies puts cats at risk of having some very dangerous intestinal tufts. If not treated in time, it can be dangerous for your cat.
Interior of Royal Canin. internet photos
Royal canin Indoor is a line of products that can help you solve this problem thoroughly. They work
- Reduces stool odor while helping the digestive system feel more comfortable.
- Limit the formation of hairballs in the intestines known as hairballs.
- It contains many vitamins and synthetic antioxidant compounds that help limit the formation of free radicals.
- Optimal control of calories. Nutritional ingredients and diets are extensively researched and tested on cats to create this line of products.
- In addition, the Indoor product line also minimizes the possibility of creating tartar in cats. Helps cat teeth to limit common yellow stains.
For those of you who have a lot of time to take care of Boss, you should check out how to make cat pate at home to boost nutrition and help cats change meals to avoid boredom by using dry food forever.
Above are 3 lines of Royal Canin cat products and their respective effects on domestic cats at each stage. It can refer to and use for cats. There are many other good cat foods on the market like Cat Eye or Pussycat that you can try.
However, Royal Canin is considered a high-end product line, so the price is quite high as well. Therefore, if you are a person with good finances, you should use Royal Canin.
Blogyeucomeo.com, you and the Bosses are healthy ^^!